Sunday, May 15, 2011

Say what? Part 2 : Where's my food?

So... here's my continuation of my post about my cosplay.
My second costume was Yuyuko Saigyouji from Touhou Project

I first cosplayed her in Cosplay Mania X, which was on early October.

I look weird here.

Why Yuyuko? In all of the great touhou characters?
well... it started from what I experienced in my Taokaka cosplay.

On my previous cosplay, I observed that I wasn't able to eat food or hold food while I was on the con since when a congoer wants to take my photo.. I'll give it to someone to hold it.. like my friends, who are jerks and I expect that they might eat it. (jerks.)

So here.. The gluttonous Yuyuko cosplay was born.
Unfortunately, I don't have any photos with me eating or holding food. (rats.)
Since the con didn't let anyone roam around while eating/holding foods.



I think I didn't get Yuyuko's hair exactly. Because Yuyuko's hair is kind of wavy.

I also cosplayed her in Ozine fest '11 on April..


Oh by the way.. The fans are from SM Department store..
I'm too lazy to order the official Yuyuko fan which costs like 40$ so I searched in the local stores.
Yeah, the design is awesome. Too bad it's out of stock now.

So here's to my first Touhou cosplay.
I was planning to cosplay all of the touhou characters but I think that'll take a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment