Monday, May 9, 2011

Papercraft : Miku Hatsune

I present to you..

Miku Hatsune Papercraft!!
Took me like 2 days to finish this one. This one's very hard to make it stand since her ponytails is longer than her actual body and I lost a piece of the pattern, which is the belt thing hanging on her skirt.
I admire SSN (the one who made the model) for his style. It's very easy to follow the instructions (well.. you can do this without the instructions.) and the papercraft is cute.

Time for more pictures!!


Oh by the way.. The pattern has a stand(?) included. you can glue Miku there so she won't tip over.





And the back side..



Some side view.. look! the 01 is there!... I hope he makes a Luka papercraft.



....and a panty shot from below!!



God. peeking at paperdolls are just so wrong.

The template/pattern can be downloaded here

No comments:

Post a Comment