Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Say what? Part 1 : SANDWICH!!

This post will be somewhat like a summary of what I cosplayed.
I feel like posting on here so here goes.

My cosplay debut was on Ozine Fest 2011. It was on April 2010.
and I cosplayed as Taokaka from Blaz Blue



Since it was my first cosplay and was kinda shy, I cosplayed a character who covers her face.
I went there with my friends, Katrina, who cosplayed as Tewi Inaba and Lei, who cosplayed Sakuya Izayoi, both from touhou.


I also helped a fellow presidentiable to campaign.


I also met a fellow bear who made this awesome photoshoot of mine


Thank you, Miss cute bear!

I also cosplayed Taokaka on various conventions such as the Cosplay Challenge on Riverbanks and Toycon 2010 on Megatrade.




and that's it.
And my experience on this costume, it's hard to interact.
What? You think I can eat food with just PAWS?
Bah.
I needed an assistant for this but my friends never helped me.
Jerks.

I'll continue this later on.
for now.. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment